幽默,是一種心智成熟的表現,是一種溝通表達的藝術。在尷尬的場合,讓情勢化險為夷,化危機為轉機。幽默引人笑,引人笑者,卻不一定都是幽默;善幽默的人,必然不是舞文弄墨,也絕非滑稽搞笑,而是將幽默視為一種大智慧的格局,讓所處的環境增添輕鬆的氛圍、散發光彩,為平淡的日常點綴一抹笑容。  

1. 小太陽 self-enhancing humor 
他們欣賞生活的不完美,即使面對困難與挫敗,依舊能往好處想,情緒控管良好,與壓力共處的時候,還是能幽默以對,個性樂觀。 

這種人你可能是...
。If I am feeling depressed, I can usually cheer myself up with humor.
假如我很沮喪,我通常會以幽默來提振自己。

。Even when I'm by myself, I'm often amused by the absurdities of life.
就算只有我自己獨處時,我也常能以生活中的荒謬事物自娛。

。If I am feeling upset or unhappy I usually try to think of something funny about the situation to make myself feel better. 
假如我不高興或不快樂,我通常會試著想想這個情境的好笑之處讓自己心情變好。

。It is my experience that thinking about some amusing aspect of a situation is often a very effective way of coping with problems. 
我的經驗發現:想想情境中的好笑的一面是讓我有效處理問題的方法。

。I don't need to be with other people to feel amused-I can usually find things to laugh about even when I'm by myself.
我不必和別人在一起才會感到愉快--我自己獨處時也通常能發現好笑的事物。 

2. 遇弱則強 aggressive humor 
這類型的人,通常是用貶抑、嘲笑他人的方式來達到笑果,也是一種提昇他們自尊的方式,他們講的笑話常夾帶嘲諷意味,而不太在乎別人可能會受傷,特別像是種族歧視、刻板印象的話題。 

這種人你可能是 ...
。If someone makes a mistake, I will often tease them about it.
假如有人犯錯,我通常會嘲笑他們。 

。Sometimes I think of something that is so funny that I can't stop myself from saying it, even if it is not appropriate for the situation.
有時候我覺得有些事實在好笑到我無法不說出來,就算是場合不對我也不管。 

。People are never offended or hurt by my sense of humor.
別人才不會受到我幽默感的冒犯或傷害。 

。If I don't like someone, I often use humor or teasing to put them down.
假如我不喜歡某個人,我通常會用幽默的方式來嘲笑他們。 

3. 即興發揮 affiliative humor 
使用令人會心一笑的善意幽默來達到提升自我和別人的關係,而且又是對自己相當善意和接納的幽默;反應快的機智對白、巧辯,達到娛樂大家,降低人際之間緊張氣氛。 

這種人你可能是 ...
。I usually don't laugh or joke around much with other people.
我通常不太笑,也不太刻意和別人開玩笑。 

。I usually don't like to tell jokes or amuse people.
我通常不喜歡講笑話來娛樂別人。 

。I enjoy making people laugh.
我會很高興能讓別人發笑。 

。I rarely make other people laugh by telling funny stories about myself.
我很少靠著說自己的好笑故事來讓別人發笑。 

4. 把悲傷留給自己 self-defeating humor 
習慣自嘲來達到幽默的效果,即使被嘲笑也會跟著一起笑,好讓別的群體可以接受自己,他們也運用這種幽默來掩飾內心真實的感受,自尊感相對較低,沒安全感,也容易不滿意自己的人際圈。 

這種人你可能是 ...
。I will often get carried away in putting myself down if it makes my family or friends laugh. 
我常常為了讓家人或朋友發笑而自我貶抑到無法自拔的地步。 

。I often try to make people like or accept me more by saying something funny about my own weakness, blunders, or faults.
我常常為了讓別人更喜歡我或接受我,而把我自己的弱點、糗事或錯誤當成笑話說給他們聽。 

When I am with friends or family, I often seem to be the one that 
other people make fun of or joke about. 
當我和朋友或家人在一起時,我經常是那個被別人嘲笑或開玩笑的對象。 

。If I am having problems or feeling unhappy, I often cover it up by joking around, so that even my closest friends don’t know how I really feel. 
假如我有問題或是感到不高興時,我會用笑話來掩飾,這樣好朋友才看不出來我真正的感受。 

按這裏,改變英文,就改變人生

© 2006-2018, Core & Corner Inc.
台北:台北市復興南路一段222號10樓 TEL: (02)2721-5033 FAX: (02)2731-5946
新竹:新竹市關新路183號 TEL: (03)578-2199 FAX: (03)578-4182
Comments or Suggestions? Need Help? write to us: ask@core-corner.com